Fresh Aire Carpet Cleaning has long been at the forefront of carpet cleaning, tile and grout cleaning and sealing, upholstery cleaning and fabric protection in Perth. Our staff members have undergone professional training and continue to undergo education regarding all textiles. We are prepared to give cleaning care advice backed by our team’s expert knowledge.
Our MD, Franco Preo, has always been about raising the bar on industry standards and exceeding all our customer expectations. Our Carpet Cleaning Technicians are individuals who are knowledgeable and certified through various educational organisations and can demonstrate an understanding of the following elements:
- All methods of carpet cleaning and the proper conditions and situations in which to use them.
- How chemicals affect textiles, dyes, spots, indoor air quality, carpet warranties, and individuals.
- Identification of fibre types and basic construction of carpet, rugs and upholstery.
- The industry guidelines and proper cleaning procedures for the diverse types of fibres.
- Strong customer relations.
- Impeccable moral and ethical standards.
We use highly efficient, high powered independent, truck-mounted machinery to achieve the best cleaning outcomes and offer the following services:
- Free written estimates.
- A description of carpet problems with a knowledgeable explanation of these problems and workable solutions.
- A fresh, clean carpet with little to no residue left in your carpets, keeping them cleaner for longer!
- Special attention to spots and heavy traffic areas.
- Moving of furniture (if desired) with the care it deserves. Please note: If furniture moving is excessive or unusual, there may be an extra labour charge applied.
- Furniture is put back into place with plastic coasters as appropriate to ensure against furniture stain migration into the carpet.
- All Technicians put through intensive theory and practical training, which they must be assessed as component in. This includes classroom sessions, written, verbal and on-the-job assessments.
- Advanced stain removal – we get out what others leave behind!
- Carpet spot dyeing in situations of colour loss.
- Our trucks are equipped with environmentally safe cleaning solutions to handle a variety of situations and needs.
- We leave behind a healthier indoor environment for your family and pets.
- We also can offer a variety of stain protectors to ensure future protection against accidental spills.
- We stand behind all the services we offer, and that’s why we have our 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Any concerns or dissatisfaction expressed regarding the cleaning should be called into our office as soon as possible. We will be happy to inspect and assess the problems and concerns immediately.
Not all carpet cleaning companies are alike. In fact, the difference in the quality of service from one cleaning service to another can be astounding. With so many claims and diversity of equipment and technology available, how do you go about choosing the right carpet cleaning company? It can be difficult because there are usually many choices available. The following are a few guidelines to follow that can help you make the correct option: Be careful when selecting a carpet cleaner to attend your landlord’s properties. In the carpet cleaning, there is so much variation of what you get for your money; it’s important to know what to look for, such as the items below:
#1 Make sure you are choosing a Trained Professional – Carpet cleaning is an ever-changing field. Skilled professional carpet cleaners are aware of such changes and continuously improve the services they offer. In WA, your guarantee of a trained professional is a full member of the Carpet Cleaning Association of WA (Inc) (www.ccwa.com.au ). Association members are obliged to attend a minimum of 2 training workshops of the 4 held each year, to make sure that they are keeping up with changes and Franco, the owner of Fresh Aire, also happens to be the co-founder and Training and Technical Co-ordinator for the Association.
#2 Equipment – Can the equipment do the job? Fresh Aire Carpet Cleaning has invested heavily in equipment; we have top of the line high powered portable and truck mounted carpet cleaning machines. Along with this, we have rotary scrubbers, Bonzer wands, Orbots, ProchemQuadjet and Titanium wands, steamers, orbitals, spotter machines, a huge range of specialist cleaning and stain removal agents… we have taken carpet cleaning to the next level!
#3 How the cleaner will clean the carpets – The cleaning procedure is critical, will the carpets be vacuumed for the price, will the carpets be agitated, does the carpet cleaner know about fibres and construction types, urine treatments, health issues, stains? Fresh Aire Carpet Cleaning offers a fullservice solution to cater for every possible scenario within the industry, and we have the equipment to do it.
#4 Service Guarantee – If you’re not happy with the job, what will happen? In today’s world, a service guarantee is so important to ensure the quality of work. Fresh Aire Carpet Cleaning has a reputation to uphold, and we stand by our quality and service levels so that should there be any issues we would be more than happy to return at no additional charge to fix such problems.
#5 Customer Reviews & Recommendations. –Go online to review sites such as Google, and Facebook for more information.
At Fresh Aire Carpet Cleaning, we stand behind the quality of all areas of our services. We want you to feel comfortable enough to call us again when your carpets need cleaning.
We at Fresh Aire Carpet Cleaning believe we fulfil all the requirements of a reputable, dependable, professional cleaning firm.
- Our technicians are schooled and trained in every facet of cleaning weekly and they attend schools to update their learning on a regular basis.
- We have completed our Wool Safe Certification.
- All our cleaning equipment is continuously maintained and updated according to the latest developments in the field.
Can you do it yourself? Of course, you can, BUT:
- Do you understand the chemistry of both the products and fibres you are dealing with?
- Do you understand the dyes that have been used and how they can be destabilised?
- Do you know if the machine you are using has been adequately serviced?
- Do you know that you are extracting the necessary amount of moisture and soil?
- Do you know that your cleaning agents won’t cause resoiling?
- Can you confidently say that a small, domestic rated machine will outperform an independently powered, high performance Truckmount machine?
Like any other industry, a professional that cares about their work will always do a better job than someone with a tool and some good intentions. So many things can go wrong and do when people attempt things themselves. Why run the risk of thousands of dollars in replacement costs for the sake of a few dollars?
When comparing prices, we consider ourselves the best value for money carpet cleaners within the carpet cleaning industry. Please bear in mind that we are professionally trained/certified, are fully insured with over 30 years of experience in the industry, have the best professional truck mounted equipment and accessories available and offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Our price also includes full analysis/treatment of all spots/stains, we don’t rush our work, take care with and respect your property while we are there. There are also no hidden fees or additional charges. There is a reason we are an industry leader, and that’s because we do things properly.