Our Industry Recognised Carpet Cleaning Qualifications
- Spot Dye Course (Jena-Dyco)
- Water Damage Mitigation and Restoration
- Marketing 101
- HECS (Health and Environmental Cleaning Solutions)
- Odour Control Technician
- WoolSafe Accredited
- Flotex Accredited
- Certificate III in Asset Management(Carpet Cleaning) PRM30604
- Registered WoolSafe Inspector
- IICRC Oriental Rug Cleaning
- Green Business Skills accredited
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment TAE40110
- WA representative of Daniels Associates(Registered Training Organisation)
After years of experience and attaining many carpet industry qualifications, owner of Fresh Aire Carpet Cleaning, Franco Preo, is a trusted expert in his field.
He is available for inspections and assessments on carpets in cases of dispute or simply to find out the root causes of a problem and therefore determine means of rectification.
Franco can do both physical and chemical investigations of carpet problems, flaws or damage and give expert opinion that can be, if needs be, used in court. His function there is not to have any bias, but simply to give an opinion, based on his knowledge, training and experience on any problems individuals or companies may have including – Consumers, Retailers, Manufacturers, Property Owners, Tenants & Property Managers.
- Carpet Cleaning Association of WA (Inc) (Reg # 0001)
- WoolSafe Australia
- Business Network International (Southern Stars)